step one download the pdf
Fill up the editable pdf
save the pdf after fill up
E mail the pdf to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit your film through film freeway link given below
IFFF 6th edition will be held during 1 - 5 January 2023.
IFFF will be held in hybrid mode in which both online and physical screening of the films are envisaged.
It will indeed be a pioneering effort in the context of COVID-19 scenario and the online screening will be done on an exclusive digital platform.
Entries on folklore-based short and documentary films are invited for the 6th edition of the International Folklore Film Festival.
1. Maximum duration of Folklore Documentaries & Short Films should be 60 minutes.
2. Minimum duration of Feature Films should be 70 minutes.
3. Running time includes end credits.
4. The last date for submission of the entries: 15 October 2022.
5. The entries should comply with the folklore themes specified.
6. Only the films made between 1 October 2020 and 30 September 2022 can be submitted as entries.
7. Entries can be submitted online via Google Drive Link or
Film Freeway or Vimeo or any other platform with correct Password.
8. Films in any language with English subtitles are acceptable as entries.
9. Films are acceptable even if they are already in online.
10. Films, once selected, cannot be withdrawn from the festival programme.
11. From the selected films, the IFFF has authority to use stills, posters, titles or
any information from the submission materials for promotional purpose.
12. The Film and Folklore Festival is held harmless/not responsible and will be free from any claims, losses, damages,
liabilities and expenses which may be incurred by reason of any claim involving
copyright, trademark or screening of any film.
13. Showtime and venue scheduling are at the discretion of the Film and Folklore Festival (IFFF)
and are subjected to change without notice.
INDIAN FILM ENTRIES: Rs. 500 only.
FOREIGN FILM ENTRIES: No ENTRY FEE.
Completed Submissions should include the following:
(i) Information about Submitter viz. Name, Email, City, Contact No. (Optional) etc.
(ii) Film submission with Film Poster, Info about the project, Duration.
INTERNATIONAL FOLK FILM FESTIVAL.
Bank : CANARA BANK.
Branch : Thrissur West, Palace Road.
Account No.: 0721101068026.
IFSC code: CNRB0000721.
MICR code: 680015003.
IFFF - Festival Director: Seethal Rajagopal.
IFFF President: Cherian Joseph
Deputy Director : Anuranj K. B.